Thank you to our current September Members of AEN and NAEA!
Elizabeth Craig Camis
Maria Nuvia Ruiz Ambriz
Dr. Chad Scott
Not on the list? You can join now!
FREE Webinars for Members ONLY! Webinars
Top 10 Reasons to Join the National Art Education Association
(NAEA) and the Art Educators of Nevada (AEN)
- State AND National Membership - automatic association membership of both state and national organizations!
- NAEA Journals and Publications: Get the latest in visual art education and other topics affecting the arts community. Receive Art Education a bi-monthly journal; NAEA News, a bi-monthly newspaper; Translations, a twice-a-year research publication; and NAEA Advisory, four sets of single topic articles that focus on timely issues in art education.
- National Convention: Meet colleagues from around the world, advance your skills, and stimulate your senses each year at this massive gathering of arts professionals.
- Annual State Conference, collegial connections, and workshops.
- Galleries - see the art that other classrooms -- and other art instructors are making. Add your own gallery using Artsonia!
- National Art Honor Society information and forms to create a great program to bring attention to your students and your school.
- Tell about your triumphs and your concerns in the world of art education on: NAEA Facebook & Twitter and AEN Facebook & Twitter.
- Special Interest Groups - Ideas and support for each level of instruction from elementary to administration.
- Youth Art Month - a statewide advocacy program to promote the arts that includes informing our state legislators about the importance of the arts.
- NAEA Awards Program -honorary, scholastic and monetary awards to members.
NAEA Web Site - this is one jam-packed web site full of information that you will use in your classroom. Join today to strengthen your skills, enrich your resources and to gain support for you, your students, and the community you serve.
"The real reason I'm a member is because of the support and friendships I've made along my career because of my membership! I have had so much fun with so many different people over the years that I can't imagine not belonging to this group!, "
Kristi Watson - Las Vegas, NV